Are you interested to learn more about the benefits that saving resources, such as energy, water or waste, can offer to your company – both in term of saving costs, developing new business opportunities – and enhancing your company’s environmental footprint?
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide logical and concise arguments in favour of saving resources and implementing circular production practices;
- Evaluate your company’s resource footprint and identify adequate measures to reduce cost and develop new circular business opportunities;
- Calculate the business case of different measures and decide how they should be integrated into your company’s circularity strategy and associated communication plan; and
- Identify adequate sources of green finance to fund the implementation of selected measures.
- Next start date: 19 February 2024